Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Sanctuary...The Scrap Room

My dream Room...
at last...after all this time..using the bed room, living room as my studio
i could have a room dedicated to my self for doing all these nice tings, all these nice stuff...
still Re-Decorating the room
new black magnet board, new shelves, new container
still need a washtafel though for the watering stuff, painting and so on..
well, catch up with that soon :)
here comes the new shelves
and the new "portrait of US" painting
so much change from the first day it arrived at my home..
but still full with all the toys and figurine and the bearistas...
heres another shelves..
not yet in it's best capacity, but already filled in
Yes! You can call me "Bottle collecor",
but hey...they're usefull oneday..
like these one...
using all the Starbuck's Bottle for all my buttons
aren't they're cute?
well actually there are still lots of things in this tiny room,
not to mention the Superman Corner :)
i'll post it ASAP, After i finish decorating it..
enjoy...

1 comment: